Having a strong core is the first step towards building a strong body. It can be compared to a home’s foundation. If it isn’t strong enough, cracks begin to form and the home will crumble. FitCore specializes in therapeutic deep core conditioning with a special emphasis on pre and postnatal fitness.
What we do:
- Prevent injury by creating safe workout spaces and ensuring proper form.
- Prescribe functional exercises that correct faulty movement pattern so that you move more efficiently.
- Assess for muscular imbalances to correct your posture.
- Provide nutrition advice to improve training outcomes.
Here are some goals that we’ve helped customers achieve through exercise:
- Prevented deep core weakening for prenatal customers.
- Resolved unconditioned deep core weakening for postnatal customers.
- Weight loss and toning.
- Reduced medication for; blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Reduced pain from faulty biomechanics; knee, back, neck, shoulder, sacroiliac dysfunction and herniated disk.
- Reduced pain from chronic migraines and autoimmune diseases; rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis and Crohn’s disease.
- Reduced frailty.
- Improved mobility.
- Improved mental health.
The world of Exercise Science is a relatively new field of study and constantly evolving. We make sure everyone receives the training standard they deserve by networking with professionals in the industry and by reading up on new fitness information from quality contents sources.
Through active listening we get a better sense of where you’re coming from and how to motivate you to obtain your objectives. Training consistency is a big reason why you need a trainer to begin with!
Call or email us now to get started!